Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August 2013 Conscious Box

Sorry this took so long to put together and post! I've been quite busy as of late, but finally had some time today :)

Without further ado, you can see my August 2013 Conscious Box unboxing video here. Please like and subscribe :)

And here's a few pictures:

Conscioux Box, first flap opened

Conscioux Box, second flap opened

Conscioux Box, everything I got

And here's the list of everything I got inside:

Postcard
MRM - Veggie Protein Mix (Chocolate)
Barbara's - Snackimals Cereal (Vanilla Blast)
Aroma Naturals - Candle (Citronella Plus)
Acure - Moroccan Oil
Goody Good Stuff - Sour Fruit Salad
Barney Butter - Almond Butter
Simplecare Products - DIY Face Mask and Conditioning Oil
Quick Response Seeds - Heirloom Seeds (Immunity Garden)
Glu6 - Craft Paste
Doctor's Best - Suntheanine L-theanine Supplements
Smock - Stationary Card and Envelope
$1 Off Almond Butter Coupon
Contest Card for Barbara's Snackimals Cereal

Once I eat/drink/use these products, I'll be sure to post a review, so stay tuned!

If you'd like to sign up for your own Conscious Box, you can do so here :)

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment