Thursday, September 12, 2013

Review: Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips (Nacho)

As I was watching an episode of a television show, I got the munchies. I decided to have the bag of Beanfields chips (nacho flavored) that had come with my June Vegan Cuts Snack Box.


Bag of chips (sorry for the horrible lighting)

Being that they were nacho flavored, I was expecting them to taste similar to Doritos. And they did a little bit. But, in a way, much better as they don't have all the crap that other chips do.

Back of chips, showing nutrition facts
and ingredients

As with most of the food items in these monthly boxes, I was a little apprehensive, especially when I saw the first few ingredients were beans. I'm not a bean person (not yet anyways). Yet, these chips weren't actually that bad. I think it's quite possible that I may buy these in the future, instead of my usual Lays chips.

Picture of an actual chip

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment