Sunday, September 22, 2013

August 2013 Vegan Cuts Snack Box

Managed to get the video edited over the weekend! So you can watch my Vegan Cuts Snack Box unboxing video here.

My August Snack Box

Here's the list of everything:

LesserEvil - Chia Crisps (southern barbeque)
Snack Factory - Pretzel Crisps (original)
Angie's - Sea Salt Popcorn
Zevia - Soda (black cherry)
Emmy's - Macaroons (lemon ginger)
Squarebar - Bar (cocoa crunch)
Dream Water - Sleep & Relaxation Shot
Garden of Life - Protein Powder
MRM - Drink Mix
Information and Coupon for Zevia
Information Card on All Products

And, as you know, once I eat and drink these products, I'll write up a review and post it here on my blog. So, stay tuned!

If you want to get your own Snack Box every month, you can sign up here.

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment