Thursday, September 26, 2013

Review: LVX Nail Polish

The LVX nail polish was probably the item I was most excited to try from the first Vegan Cuts Beauty Box. Although I typically wear red or black nail polish, I still really liked the color (Deco) of this one. But, I'm not at all picky when it comes to nail polish colors, so...

LVX Nail Polish, in Deco


Besides being vegan nail polish, it's also got no toxic chemicals compared to your standard drugstore nail polish, which I always like of course :) And, I don't know if it was just me, but the nail polish seemed to last a lot longer than my other ones, which tend to flake off after a day or two. So, another point to LVX!

Pretty nail polish!


I will more than likely buy LVX nail polish in the future. But, I'd prefer to use up all my current nail polish before buying anymore, so I won't be buying this any time soon (I have like 20 bottles of nail polish in a drawer!).

But, if you're in the market for vegan and/or non-toxic nail polish, I'll have to recommend LVX!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment