Monday, December 16, 2013

Tomato Soup

I know this may not be very exciting or anything, but I just want to write up a little post about this new tomato soup I found a few months ago. Previously, I used to get Campbell's condensed tomato soup or just a store brand, but I was looking at the ingredient's list one day and realized there was high fructose corn syrup listed. I was flabbergasted.

I tried looking for a healthier alternative in the healthy section of the grocery store I shop to no avail. But, one day, I was in the gluten-free section, just one or two aisles over, when I spotted it. A can of condensed tomato soup!

New tomato soup
Nutrition facts and ingredients list

It's by Dei Fratelli and it's absolutely delicious! It tastes almost like Cambell's or the store brands, but with a little extra kick. Which I surprisingly like (as a picky eater). It's a little more expensive, but it's totally worth it. I highly, highly recommend it!

Nom, nom, nom!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment