Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Saltine Crackers

Once my box of store brand saltine crackers was gone, I decided to find a healthier version of crackers to dip into my soups. Although technically the crackers I was eating were vegan, they had a long list of ingredients, so I wanted to find something a little less processed with a shorter list of ingredients.

Looking in the healthy section of my grocery store and down the gluten-free aisle, I found a box of saltine crackers by Annie's. As this was all I could really find, I decided to give it a shot.

Annie's saltine crackers

First thing, they're not in the regular square shape, but rather hexagonal, which I thought was a little different!

Hexagonal cracker!

As for the initial taste (which is probably more important), it was a little different than what I'm used to. It's like it's missing a little something, but I'm not sure what. Regardless, over the last few months since I've bought them, I've gotten used to them. So, for now, I'll stick with these!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment