Sunday, December 8, 2013

October 2013 Vegan Cuts Snack & Beauty Box

Sorry this has taken so long! I've been extremely busy with my internship, plus I took a week-long trip to Chicago last month. But, I'll try to get the two November videos done this upcoming week and then post them here.

Anyways, a few days before receiving October's box, I got an email from Vegan Cuts said they'd be combining boxes. I thought that was cool as it'll likely save lots of money shipping in the same box instead of separate ones each time (for those of us subscribed to both).

Without further ado, here's the video for the combo box: http://youtu.be/mlJoMxI9_Cs Please like and subscribe! :) I'm starting to use a little video intro I put together, tell me what you think of it!

And here's some pictures:

Everything I got
Beauty Box portion
Snack Box portion

And a list of everything I got (in the order presented in the video):

Mediterranean Snacks - Lentil Chips (cracked pepper)
Seaweed Love - Roasted Seaweed (olive oil)
Crunchmaster - Multi-Grain Crackers (sea salt)
Stash Tea Company - Tea (spice dragon red chai)
YumEarth Organics - Fruit Snacks
Surf Sweets - Gummy Rings (peach)
YumEarth Naturals - Sour Jelly Beans
Runa Tea - Energy Drink (berry)
Smooze - Fruit Ice (coconut + pineapple)
Earth Science Naturals - Shampoo & Conditioner
Bare Bones - Cleanser
The All Natural Face - Blush (dusky rose)
Lotus Moon - Facial Moisturizer
Concrete Minerals - Eyeshadow (wicked)
Meow Meow Tweet - Body Tonic (geranium basil)
Karitex - Shea Butter
Rescue Chocolate - Peanut Butter Square
Information on The Humane Society
Information Card on Beauty Box Products
Information Card on Snack Box Products
Coupon for Crunchmaster Crackers
Coupon for Stash Tea

If you want to sign up for your own Vegan Cuts monthly boxes, you can do so at the following links:
Snack Box - http://mbsy.co/gZlQ
Beauty Box - http://mbsy.co/gZlR

As always, once I eat/drink/use these products, I'll post a review here on my blog, so stay tuned!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment