Friday, October 4, 2013

Review: Food Should Taste Good Chips (Multigrain)

Finally got around to trying these chips from my July Vegan Cuts Snack Box. I was excited about trying this product the most I think because I had seen these Food Should Taste Good chips on sale where I work for months now, but never got around to actually trying them. But I finally have now, thanks to Vegan Cuts.

Food Should Taste Good multigrain chips

My initial reaction upon opening the bag was that the chips were pretty big. I always thought they were smaller. Boy, was I wrong!

Back of the bag

As for the taste, I (sadly) wasn't that big of a fan. It wasn't horrible, but I don't think I'll ever buy the multigrain flavor in the future.

Picture of large chip

I did have a coupon for the bigger size bag, so I bought the barbeque sweet potato chips. I'm (guiltily) in love with the Lays Stax BBQ chips, so I was comparing them to these. Sadly, I didn't like this flavor of Food Should Taste Good chips either. Maybe third time's the charm with another flavor?

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment