Friday, July 19, 2013

July 2013 Vegan Cuts Beauty Box

So, my very first Beauty Box from Vegan Cuts arrived today!! This is their very first box. They announced it I believe around the end of June, and after a couple hours of debating, I decided to sign up for it. They quickly sold out, so I was glad I was able to snag their premiere box!

I did an unboxing video for it, which you can view here.

Here's two pictures I took after shooting the video:

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box
All the items I received

Vegan Cuts Beauty Box
All the products stuffed inside the received pouch

And here's a list of everything that was in my Beauty Box:

Lippy Girl - Lip Gloss (Extra Virgin) [Review here]
GlamNatural - Mascara (Black)
Suntegrity - Moisturizing Sunscreen (Golden Light)
Acure Organics - Moroccan Argan Oil
Namaste - Jemma Pouch (Eggplant)
Essence of Vali - Sleep Aid
NYL - Face Wash
LVX - Nail Polish (Deco) [Review here]
Information Card on GlamNatural Mascara
Information Card on All Products

If you want to subscribe to the Beauty Box (August is still available), you can do so here. It's the same price as their Snack Box: $19.95/month. There do seem to be fewer products in the box (I was expecting the same size box as my first Snack Box, but alas, no, it was a smaller box). Their website does state though that the Beauty Box comes with 4-7 products, whereas their Snack Box comes with 7-10 products, so it's understandable that it's a smaller box. Plus, I'm assuming that each of these products are more expensive than their food products in the Snack Box, so it evens out I suppose. I was just hoping for more!

Anyways, once I use these products, I'll be writing reviews and posting them here, so keep an eye out!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment