Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 2013 Conscious Box

My July 2013 Conscious Box arrived this morning!

If you want to watch the unboxing video, I just finished uploading it to YouTube. You can find it here. Please watch and like the video. And subscribe for future videos ;)

And here's just a few pictures I took after making the video:

Conscious Box
First flap open...

Conscious Box
Second flap open. Theme was fireworks :)

Conscious Box
Everything I received in my box

Here's what I received (in order presented in the video):

Information Pamphlet
Postcard
Similasan - Computer Eye Relief
Blossom Organics - Moisturizing Lubricant
Ultima Replenisher - Electrolyte Powder (Lemonade)
Hydration Factor - Drink Mix (Citrus)
Good Nature - Fruit Tea (Cranberry)
Parma! - Vegan Cheese [Review here]
Beanfields - Bean & Rice Chips (Salt N' Pepper)
Herbamare - Sea Salt (with $1 off coupon)
Organic Flavrz - Drink Mix (Fruit Punch)
Organic Flavrz - Drink Mix (Superfruit) [Review here]
Stash - Herbal Tea (Lavender-Tulsi)
Stash - Herbal Tea (Chocolate Orange)
Last Round - Hangover Support
Bambooee - Reusable Bamboo Towel
Eco-Gecko - Reusable Wooden Spoon [Review here]
15% Off Voucher on True Natural Self-Tanning Lotions
$20 Voucher for Mineral Hygienics

And of course, if you want to subscribe to get your own Conscious Box, you can do so here. As with my previous two monthly boxes, once I eat/drink/use the product, I'll post a review here on my blog :)

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment