Monday, January 6, 2014

Review: Zevia Soda (Black Cherry)

In my August Vegan Cuts Snack Box, there was a can of soda by Zevia. I put it into my fridge to keep cold for when I would drink it. Well, about 2 weeks later, I did.

Front of Zevia can
Nutrition facts and ingredients list

I figured since it was Black Cherry that it'd be a dark red color, but nope, it came out crystal clear! It looked just like carbonated water. But upon taking just one sip, I definitely tasted the black cherry flavor. And within just a few sips more, I knew I liked it.

Zevia poured into a glass (yes, that's a silly straw!)

After finishing it, I didn't feel at all bloated and icky like I usually do with regular sodas (such as Coke and Pepsi). It was like I had just had regular water.

Although I don't usually drink soda much, I ended up buying a 6-pack of these with the coupon included in the box as well. Then, just a few weeks ago, I bought another 6-pack as I had found a coupon online. I think as long as I can find a coupon, I'll probably keep buying these in the future as it's a nice change from plain water.

Highly recommend!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment