Monday, January 20, 2014

December 2013 Vegan Cuts Snack & Beauty Box

Yay, this was the last video I had, so I'm now all caught up :)

I received this Vegan Cuts combo box right before Christmas. I initially had some issues since I never received an email from them that it was shipped out (they've always done this and included the tracking number). After I noticed multiple people getting their boxes (according to Vegan Cuts' Twitter feed), I decided to contact them about what was going on with mine. They got back to me very quickly and were unsure of why I didn't receive the email, but my box had indeed been sent out and provided the tracking number for me. I'm guessing due to the holidays, USPS was a little busy :P Anyways, within a few days from contacting them, the box arrived safely at my home! :)

So, without further ado, you can find the video of my unboxing here. As always, please like and subscribe!

Few pictures:

Everything in December's Snack & Beauty Box
Beauty Box portion
Snack Box portion
And the full list:

Beanitos - Black Bean Chips (Sea Salt)
Meatless Select - Five Bean Chili
Revolution - Herbal Tea (Southern Mint)
Viana - Creamy Sunflower Spread (Red Pepper)
Mahima - Dietary Supplement (Berries Best)
Pure Organic - Fruit Sandwich (Strawberry & Banana)
Hint Mint - Chocolate Mints
JJ's Sweets - Coconut Milk Caramels (Sea Salt)
Goody Good Stuff - Fruit Gum (Cola Breeze)
Harlem Lights - Nail Polish (Sugar Rays, Apollo Star, Lady Holiday, Savoy Nights)
La Fresh - Oil-Free Cleanser
Everyday Minerals - Finishing Powder (Finishing Dust)
Jersey Shore Sun - Lip Conditioner (Winter Mint)
Ferro Cosmetics - Mineral Eye Shadow (Misty Rose)
Soapbox - Black Soap
Everyday Minerals - Blush (All Smiles)
Lavishy - Coin Purse (Dog)
Information Card on Snack Box Products
Information Card on Beauty Box Products
Information Pamphlet on Goody Good Stuff

If you want to sign up for your own Vegan Cuts monthly boxes, you can do so at the following links:
Snack Box - http://mbsy.co/gZlQ
Beauty Box - http://mbsy.co/gZlR

Once I eat/drink/use these products, I'll post a review here on my blog!

~Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Jersey Shore Sun Vegan Winter Mint lip balm is the best on the market! It's so very emollient to be vegan! Smells yummy, too!

    ReplyDelete