Sunday, August 11, 2013

Review: Skout Bar (Apple & Cinnamon)

This was the second Skout bar I had received in my first Conscious Box. You can find the review of the first one here.

Skout Bar
Skout Bar, apple and cinnamon


So, the second flavor I received was apple and cinnamon. Comparing the two bars, I definitely preferred this one over the cherry and vanilla. Something about those chewy dried cherries (or whatever it was that was chewy) just threw me off. Although this second bar was also chewy, it was definitely not like the previous one.

Skout Bar
Skout bar, unwrapped


Even though I did like this flavor more, I don't think I'll be buying these in the future as I still didn't "love" it. Perhaps I'll get another flavor in a future box that I will love. Only time will tell...

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment