Wednesday, June 18, 2014

February 2014 Conscious Box

Hello everyone! So, as I explained in my last post, I moved in March and since I actually received February's Conscious Box on March 9th (yes, very late box...), my apartment was a mess and full of boxes, so I chose not to do a video for that month's box. Instead, I took pictures of the unboxing. Sorry if you were looking forward to a video!

Without further ado, pictures of the unboxing:

Inner box with the outer shell
Flap opened
Close up of flap
Paper/pamphlet thing with list of items inside
List opened up
All the items nicely packed inside
All the items taken out

And here's the list of everything that was inside, in the order taken out:

Vintage Italia - Pasta Chips (Mediterranean Sea Salt)
Kelapo - Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Via Nature - Moisturizing Skin Lotion (Vanilla Coconut)
Via Nature - Soothing Skin Lotion (Lavender Eucalyptus)
Traditional Medicinals - Tea (Easy Now)
Salamandra Naturals - Soap (Natural Lavender Oats)
Stur - Water Enchancer (Tea + Lemon)
People Towels - Reusable Towel
Elemental Herbs - Sunscreen
Ecover - Automatic Dishwasher Tablets
Crystal - Body Deodorant Towelettes
Aloevella - Wrinkless Cream (Winter Cherry Extract)
Information Pamphlet on Crystal
Information Card on the Align Your Life Program

If you'd like your own Conscious Box, you can sign up right here.

And once I eat/drink/use these products, keep an eye out here for a review.

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment