Friday, February 14, 2014

January 2014 Vegan Cuts Snack Box

Sorry for the delay!

Anyways, my Vegan Cuts Snack Box arrived on January 23rd. As you may notice, this isn't a combo snack and beauty box. I decided to cancel my beauty box. I was personally satisfied with all my beauty products that I currently use (some thanks to the beauty boxes!) and don't really need anymore.

Some more news: this ended up being a free box! I got an email before I received January's box saying I had won a free box due to me submitting videos/photos of the monthly boxes. So yay! :)

Without further ado now, you can find the unboxing video here. Please like and subscribe!

A picture, as usual:

Everything inside January's Snack Box

The full list:

Mary's Gone Crackers - Crackers (Super Seed)
Drink Chia! - Drink (Lemon Blueberry)
Manitoba Harvest - Hemp Seeds
Mighty Leaf - Tea (Organic Earl Grey)
Mighty Leaf - Tea (Organic African Nectar)
Mighty Leaf - Tea (Green Tea Tropical)
Bumblebar - Energy Bar (Chocolate Crisp)
The Good Bean - Roasted Chickpeas (Sea Salt)
Mario Foods - Snack Olives
Skratch Labs - Hydration Mix (Lemon & Lime)
The 3 Nuts - Salted Caramel Peanut Butter
Coupon for Manitoba Harvest Hemp Seeds
Information Card on Snack Box Products

If you want your own monthly Snack Box, you can subscribe here.

And once I eat and drink these products, I'll post a review on my blog, so stay tuned!

~Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment